List of publications on a keyword: «коррекционно-развивающая программа»
Application of a Correctional and Developmental Program to Reduce Aggression in Adolescents With Moderate Mental RetardationPublication date: 22.09.2020Development of education
- Shorokhova Yulia Vladimirovna, Dorofeeva Tatyana Anatolevna
- Work direction:
- Theoretical and Applied Education Research
- The article is devoted to the problem of aggressive behavior of adolescents with mental retardation. Attention is paid to this problem because children with mental retardation due to aggressive behavior and inability to control their own emotions, are maladapted in the behavioral sphere, which leads to problems throughout socialization. It is outlined that it is difficult for such children to find friends and there are problems in communicating with adults, which in later life will have a very harmful effect on the self-consciousness of children. That is why it is necessary to find ways to solve this problem. For this purpose, a correctional and developmental program has been developed. It will help to reduce the level of aggression in adolescents with moderate mental retardation. This article describes in detail the structure of the programme, as children with moderate mental retardation tend to forget quickly understood, the software takes into account this feature and for each class there is a revision of exercises replacing one by new one. The article also provides an example of one lesson from the correctional and developmental program, which provides a visual representation of the content of correctional and developmental work, as well as describes the diagnostic work. The term of its implementation is specified, as well as the age target. Methods. Analysis of psychodiagnostic techniques that allowed us to determine the degree of severity of the studied emotional state, experiment, observation and comparison. The experiment was conducted on the basis of MBEI "Secondary school of Idrinskoye", which involved 15 pupils (4 girls and 11 boys) with mental retardation from 6 to 9 grades, aged 12 to 15 years. Results. When using various methods, adolescents in the test group have a decrease in the frequency of aggressive behavior. It is also noted that children are less likely to use abusive language to express their emotions.
Program of the correction of the speech of children with the limited opportunities of health of the senior preschool age in the process of forming elementary mathematical representations «Reche-matika»Publication date: 31.01.2019Development of education
- Varaksina Larisa Vladimirovna, Chekunova Natalia Iurevna, Kustikova Larisa Nikolaevna, Pozolotina Olga Mikhailovna
- Work direction:
- In the article the authors reflect the main theses of the author's program aimed at enriching the active vocabulary, developing coherent, grammatically correct dialogical and monologue speech in older preschool children with disabilities in the process of forming ideas about the shape, size, rhythm, amount, number, parts and whole, space and time. This work makes it possible to increase the effectiveness of the correctional and developmental process in compensatory oriented groups of children with a general underdevelopment of speech.