The journal is looking for scientists and researchers of Russian regions and countries of the near and far abroad in order to ensure the implementation of scientific achievements and advanced experience in the practice introduction in the mass, as well as the development of innovative potential of a person. The journal is an independent platform for the research results validation of scientists and practitioners.
Research results, general theoretical reviews, methodical and other materials of scientific, educational, cultural and educational character of individual authors and groups of authors in Russian, English and Chuvash languages are accepted for publication.
All the articles published in the journal go through independent editorial peer-reviewing.
The journal has an editorial board.
The journal's mission is to highlight the results of modern scientific research on education, pedagogy and linguistics conducted by the scientific community..
The main purpose of the journal is to promote the development of education and science providing a convenient and popular platforms for interaction and constructive dialogue in various scientific fields on the basis of innovative and rapidly developing «Publishihg House Sreda» together with Chuvash Republican Institute of Education of the Ministry of Education of Chuvashia.
- a reflection of the results of scientific-research, research-to-practice and experimental activities of domestic and foreign scientists in the field of education in order to intensify scientific cooperation and cooperation within the scope of scientific community as well as among professional researchers and a wide range of readers;
- research approbation of graduate students and applicants;
- promotion of major achievements in the field of education, pedagogy and linguistics;
- promotion of relevant information about the state of modern education, the dissemination of innovation and best practices and research techniques;
- provision of а "platform" for discussion, exchange of views on topical issues of education;
- academic community consolidation;
- exchange of experience, development of professional relations and scientific cooperative interaction.
- increase of the part of publications of leading foreign researchers on problems interesting to their Russian colleagues in the field of education;
- inclusion in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission, in connection with which the journal is published in compliance with all the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission.