List of publications on a keyword: «Japan»
The Japanese education framework: creating effective governancePublication date: 20.09.2017Designing the mechanisms for the implementation of educational initiatives
- Nurutdinova Aida Rustamovna, Dmitrieva Elena Viktorovna
- Work direction:
- Современные организационные основы создания сети взаимодействия образовательных организаций для обеспечения доступности качественного образования
- Being in the process of intensive transformations, the system of higher education requires the presence of specialists with new competencies. As a result of the Bologna process, the intensity of international integration and modernization is occurring all over the world, particularly in Japan. For Russia’s successful educational reform, it is crucial to study international experience and tendencies in education policy.
Formation of patriotic consciousness of students in history lessons (on the example of the Battle of Khalkhin-Gol)Publication date: 30.03.2021Pedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Ermakov Dmitrij Nikolaevich, Popov Grigorii Germanovich
- Work direction:
- Теория и методика общего и дополнительного образования
- The authors, based on poorly studied documents and secondary sources, consider the events on Khalkhin Gol in the context of the development of military-political and economic processes in East Asia, primarily related to the Sin War. The authors claim that the Japanese militarists did not abandon their plans of aggression against the USSR after Khalkhin-Gol, and the cessation of hostilities against the Red Army and the MNR troops was caused by the position of politicians in the leadership of Japan. Due to the pressure of the militarists on the Japanese government and parliament, rapprochement between the USSR and Japan became extremely difficult after December 1939. The authors argue that the decision of the Japanese government to stop fighting on the Khalkhin-Gol River was caused by the complication of the economic situation in Japan itself as a result of the outbreak of World War II and the prolongation of the Sin War.