List of publications on a keyword: «coherent speech»
"Features of drafting of stories senior preschool children with the general excalation of speech"Publication date: 17.01.2019Current trends in the development of education system
- Zheludeva Daria Nikolaevna, Kuzmina Olga Sergeevna
- Work direction:
- Исследования в образовании и образовательные практики как инструмент принятия решений
- In the article the features of drafting of stories senior preschool children are examined with the general excalation of speech (ОНР). The theoretical aspect of study of problem opens up.
Visual Modeling as a Means of Teaching Creative Storytelling to Senior Preschoolers with Severe Speech ImpairmentsPublication date: 12.03.2020Development of education
- Bukhtayarova Elena Yurevna
- Work direction:
- The article is specifically concerned with the fact that the search for new ways of improving corrective logopedic work with children diagnosed with severe speech disorders is directly associated with changes in the requirements concerning the content of preschool education. Today, the corrective work aimed at addressing emerging or existing impairments of speech and its grammatical structure, as well as phonemic hearing is prioritized in the Russian logopedics, being the most well-developed. The aim of this study is to establish the theoretical basis for the research problem and to develop a course of logopedic classes using visual modeling for developing creative storytelling skills in senior preschoolers with severe speech impairments. The following methods have been used in the study: analysis of literature on the research subject, experiments, methods used in mathematical statistics, qualitative and quantitative methods of processing the experimental findings, observation. It can be concluded that creating motivating communication associated with creative activity or a visual situation creates conditions for children’s independent will to speak out and share their opinion. Developing creative storytelling skills in children of senior preschool age with severe speech disorders presents great difficulties. Creative storytelling is an effective means of speech development. The method of visual simulation can be used when working on all types of coherent expression, in particular, this applies to creative storytelling. In the course of visual modeling children will become familiar with graphic ways of presenting information: images of outlined objects with a minimal amount of details, symbolic images of objects, plans and symbols used in them.