List of publications on a keyword: «intellectual activity»
Formation of Intellectual Activity of Primary Schoolchildren in the Process of Learning to Play ChessResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 3
- Arslang Y. Doglaev
- Work direction:
- Pedagogy and Modern Education
- The purpose of the article is the solution of the problem of activating the intelligence of students, it seems especially relevant as an innovative technological stage that promotes young chess players to a higher level of realization of creative inclinations and abilities, intellectual potential. The following methods are used in the learning process: observation, testing, conversation, game methods, methods for solving chess problems, writing games, designing and solving original chess problems, modern information technologies, participation in competitions, including the Internet competitions, viewing and analyzing the content of chess games, participation in tournaments and competitions, P. Torrens creativity test «Finish a painting». Results. The Torrence test, conducted at the beginning and at the end of the study, determined the effectiveness of the experiment. We got a result that differs from the initial one: if the number of children with a low level was 27%, then at the final stage up to 19%, some of them moved to the middle level, some went to the group with a high level. The number of students with a high level at the beginning – 12%, at the end of the experiment – 21%. Conclusions. The intellectual activity of younger schoolchildren in the process of learning to play chess suggests that the student demonstrates the ability to break from the traditional solution and type of tasks to another type of tasks – original, non-standard, having a different proof algorithm, significantly improves the quality of training of young chess players, activates mental activity. The main thing is the active internal activity of the child himself, the realization of intellectual abilities, the development of inclinations, their transformation into intellectual abilities, unconventional, contradictory, creative thinking, the presence of a life goal to achieve chess heights, which determines his further own nature of activity.
- intellectual activity, activation of mental activity, non-standard chess problems, Torrance test, internal activity
Kompleksnaia sistema upravleniia intellektual'noi sobstvennost'iu v vuze: perspektivy sozdaniia i effektivnost' funktsionirovaniiaBook ChapterModern challenges of education and psychology of personality formation
- Vilora V. Avilova
- Work direction:
- Современная система образования
- The article is devoted to the algorithm of creating university management system of intellectual property using educational practices and forming appropriate competencies in students as well as motivating teachers to form and defend their intellectual property. University infrastructure of commercialization of innovations, based on achieved results of intellectual activity is also analyzed.
- management system, educational environment, university, intellectual property, results of intellectual activity