List of publications on a keyword: «destructive behavior»
The Correlation Between the Types of Family Education and Aggressiveness in AdolescenceResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 3
- Anatoly N. Arinin, Lyubov A. Aleksandrova
- Work direction:
- Psychology in Education
- This article analyzes the correlation between the type of family education and the manifestation of aggressive behavior in adolescence. The relevance of this study is determined by the influence of family education on the development of aggressive behavior of a teenager, as a result of which this is one of the most acute problems today. The aim of the study is to identify and study aggression in adolescents, as well as to establish the relationship between family education and aggression in adolescents. It is hypothesized that there is a connection between the aggression of adolescents and the type of family education. Materials and methods of research. The study involved students of 9 «B» in the number of 30 teenagers aged 14–15 years, including 15 boys and 15 girls. The stages and a set of psychological techniques are described. The results of the study showed that 66.7% (20 parents) have violations in family education. This number includes parents who have destructive and mixed types of family interaction, adolescents have a high and average level of aggression, of which 30% (9 adolescents) are boys and 36.7% (11 adolescents) are girls. Moreover, the level of aggressiveness is more pronounced in young men. Based on this, we can say that young men are more affected by the inharmonious style of family education. We found that the assumption that there is a link between the aggressiveness of adolescents and the type of family upbringing was confirmed. It is necessary to understand that what is laid down in the family is the determining reason for the development of a system of values and a culture of human relationships.
- education, family, family education, aggression, aggressiveness, aggressive behavior, adolescents, parents, destructive behavior, adolescent aggression
Identification and prevention of early signs of self-destructive behavior in adolescentsProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Research – Tula Region
- Sof'ia E. Maravina
- Work direction:
- Psychological Peculiarities of Manifestation and Prophylaxis of Deviant and Potentially Unsafe Behaviour
- The article discusses the basic concepts, forms and signs of self-destructive behavior in adolescents; the experience of implementing the program for the prevention of self-destructive behavior in adolescence is presented; recommendations were formulated for the organization of work with adolescents with signs of self-destructive behavior based on taking into account the revealed empirical data.
- prevention, adolescence, self-destruction, self-destructive behavior