List of publications on a keyword: «diagnostic methods»
Psychological readiness of children with speech disorders to study at schoolProceedingPedagogy, psychology, society: from theory to practice
- Tatiana S. Vershinina, Galina S. Galitsina
- Work direction:
- Развитие психолого-педагогического сопровождения в современном образовании
- The article discusses the issues of psychological readiness of preschool children with speech disorders to study at school. The results of a study carried out in the preparatory group of a preschool educational organization among children with speech disorders are presented. The article describes the regularities of the conditionality of psychological readiness for school by the type of speech disorder. Recommendations for working with children at home are offered, which are most accessible to parents; the problem of timely diagnostics of readiness for school and the need to develop comprehensive approaches to psychological and pedagogical work with children in preschool educational organizations is also raised.
- psychological readiness for school, speech disorder, diagnostic methods, level of psychosocial maturity, ability for voluntary behavior, psycho-speech development
Methods for Identification of Gifted Children by a Teacher at History Lessons in a Secondary SchoolProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Support of Talented Children: Problems, Directions, Approaches, Conditions
- Tatyana E. Iordanskaya, Inna S. Pshekher
- Work direction:
- Проблемы диагностики и выявления одаренных детей
- The methods of using techniques for determining the intellectual giftedness of a child in secondary school are examined, the analysis of existing methods for identifying signs of giftedness is carried out. The authors proposed psychological and pedagogical models for identifying giftedness for a subject teacher. Particular attention is paid to the importance of diagnosing gifted children for improving the educational process system, solving urgent issues, since the personality of a gifted pupil should not be adjusted to the general standard of education and a school should create all conditions for the development of giftedness.
- giftedness, abilities, talent, diagnostic methods for defining signs of giftedness in children, realization of a person’s potential