List of publications on a keyword: «турбулентность»
Reconnaissance of Professional Resources and Personal Potential of a Teacher in the Era of Social Turbulence and Transformation of EducationReview ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 5 No 3
- Margarita I. Lukyanova, Sergey V. Danilov, Liubov' P. Shustova
- Work direction:
- Pedagogy and Modern Education
- Introduction. The article defines the teacher's mission in the era of social turbulence and high uncertainty characteristic of the transition of Russian society to the post-industrial stage of development. The authors focus on training a teacher for the future, determined by social conditions and directions of development of the Russian education system. Relevance. The available scientific ideas about the professional resources and personal potential of the teacher, ways to support his development in modern conditions cannot be recognized as sufficient. This determines the purpose of the study: the definition of professional resources in the context of the development of the personal potential of the teacher, the most demanded in the era of social turbulence and transformation of education. Material and research methods: the work uses theoretical methods (analysis of philosophical, psychological and pedagogical literature), modeling, generalization of the experience of establishing additional pedagogical education; empirical methods (psychological diagnosis of professional resources and personal potential of teachers, readiness of teachers for professional activities in conditions of social turbulence and transformation of education). Study results and discussion. The authors propose a model of professional resources and personal potential of the teacher, indicate diagnostic methods for their research. A description of the possibility of additional pedagogical education is presented as a condition for the development of professional resources and the personal potential of the teacher. It was concluded that it is necessary to improve the advanced training and retraining of teachers in the context of modern requirements for the teacher's activities. The experience of the Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I. N. Ulyanov in this direction is described. Conclusions. The results of the study can be used in organizing comprehensive support for the development of professional resources and personal potential of teachers in the conditions of further education, managing a teacher's career, developing advanced training and professional retraining programs.
- personal potential, transformation of education, additional professional education, social turbulence, professional resources, horizontal career of a teacher
Analiz vliianiia pandemii na sistemu obrazovaniia v period "turbulentnosti"ProceedingPedagogy, psychology, society: from theory to practice
- Tatiana N. Egorushkina
- Work direction:
- Проблемы и перспективы дистанционного обучения
- В статье анализируется влияние пандемии на систему образования. Автором рассматривается система образования в перспективе как гибридное (смешанное) обучение (blended learning), сочетающее в себе частично элементы офлайн- и онлайн-работы; обосновывается необходимость применения системы непрерывного образования как процесса роста образовательного (общего и профессионального) потенциала личности для возможности быстрой адаптации к происходящим изменениям.