List of publications on a keyword: «safe educational environment»
Psychological and Pedagogical Support for Creating a Safe Educational EnvironmentPublication date: 13.11.2020Psychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Balykina Anna Mikhailovna
- Work direction:
- Creating a psychologically comfortable and safe educational environment: technologies, diagnostics, practice, expertise
- The results of a diagnostic study of teachers of the Department of natural Sciences in the process of their remote work with students are present in the article. The study was aimed at identifying the main problems faced by teachers of higher education institutions when working remotely. Based on the results of the research, a program of psychological and pedagogical support for creating a safe educational environment was formed in order to eliminate emerging problems and effectively implement professional activities. The program is based on the results of a diagnostic study of the digital educational environment, analysis of the necessary professional qualities of teachers for safe inclusion in it and its application.
Social Security and Healthcare of University Students: Content and Technology AspectPublication date: 17.11.2020Psychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Novikova Marina Gennad'evna
- Work direction:
- Personal health and security in the modern educational system
- The article reveals aspects of training university students on healthcare and social security. We consider the goal and result of the presented program to be the creation of a socially safe and health-preserving environment at the university. The program is based on personal, active and systematic approaches, which involve the study of the student's personality as a subject of social and professional activity. As a result of the study mechanisms for organizational, managerial and content-technological support for the creation of such environment in the university have been developed. That allows, with the help of extracurricular and classroom sessions with students, to carry out theoretical and psychological training of young people, as well as provides social security and health preservation.