List of publications on a keyword: «imagination»
Psychological and Pedagogical Features of the Development of the Imagination of Primary School Students in Visual ActivityBook ChapterPedagogy and Psychology as Sciences for the Formation of the Potential of Modern Society
- Irina N. Polynskaya
- Work direction:
- Глава 11
- The relevance of the study is due to the problem of developing creative abilities and the formation of imagination in the process of visual activity of primary school students. The chapter deals with the main psychological and pedagogical processes of the formation of the imagination of children aged 7–9 years at the lessons of fine arts in the process of artistic and creative activity. The development of creative abilities is one of the key tasks of modern education. Imagination helps the child to better understand the world around him, easier and more successfully solve the educational problems that arise in front of him.
- schoolchildren, education, creativity, lesson, imagination, learning process, visual activity
PECULIARITIES OF CREATIVE IMAGINATION DEVELOPMENT IN SENIOR PRESCHOOL CHILDREN WITH NORMAL AND IMPAIRED SPEECH DEVELOPMENTProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Support of General, Special and Inclusive Education of Children and Adults
- Oksana I. Kokoreva, Iuliia I. Volokitina
- Work direction:
- Security of educational activities during quarantine measures
- The article reveals the sequence of formation of creative imagination at preschool age. The analysis of different researchers' opinions about the role of different factors in the formation of imagination, the peculiarities of its development in preschool children with normal speech development is done. Characteristics of specificity of imagination of children with speech disorders are given, the influence of speech on the level of formation of operations of imagination is considered.
- general underdevelopment of speech, preschool age, creative imagination
Психолого-педагогические аспекты конфликтов в полиэтнической школьной средеBook ChapterModern challenges of education and psychology of personality formation
- Khristo B. Iordanov, Niki Markov
- Work direction:
- Психология и медицинские аспекты формирования личности
- This theoretical analysis is devoted to the problem of conflicts during pubertal growth stage, the object of which is adolescents during puberty (11–14 years old). At this age, the clash between the tension that goes with the formation of personality and external conflicts with various social structures, which inevitably affect the construction of the personality, character and value system of adolescents, seems to be the most pronounced. This period is interesting because it complicates relationships with parents, other adults, and peers, which are accompanied by diverse, complex, and often contradictory experiences. The desire for independence and self-reliance increases, and self-awareness develops. If adults do not take into account these age-related needs and their attitude to adolescents does not change, there is a risk of deviations in behavior and personality formation, the formation of negative character traits, and the development of inadequate self-esteem. To reveal the nature of interpersonal conflicts and specific training and education in schools with multiethnic environment in order to achieve this communicative competence of those who work in such an environment, and determine strategies for resolving conflict, allegations of conflict in various scientific sources, types of conflicts and those that are characteristic of these schools, the reasons and strategies of conflict resolution and the use of teaching materials and lessons for developing skills, positive attitudes and strategies of conflict resolution in students. But we consider the empirical material collected here and now to be the most valuable source of information, because only with the help of empirical methods we can get an objective idea of the state of this problem in modern conditions. To achieve this communicative competence of those who work in such an environment, and to identify strategies for conflict resolution, statements about conflict in various scientific sources, types of conflicts and those that are characteristic of these schools, causes and strategies for conflict resolution, and the use of educational materials and lessons to develop positive attitude skills and strategies for conflict resolution in students. But we consider the empirical material collected here and now to be the most valuable source of information, because only with the help of empirical methods can we get an objective idea of the state of this problem in modern conditions. The relevance of this problem lies in the fact that in everyday communication with children, we are increasingly faced with such a reaction as aggression. Ethnic conflicts often go unnoticed by teachers, but lead to serious consequences for the weakened child's mental health.
- lesson, imagination, conflicts during puberty, multi-ethnic environment