List of publications on a keyword: «junior schoolchildren»
The way to solve the problem of deterioration of physical health of junior schoolchildrenPublication date: 14.05.2019Development of education
- Eletskaia Kristina Anatolevna
- Work direction:
- Theoretical and applied education research
- The article reveals the problem of preserving and strengthening the physical health of children, their motivation to lead a healthy lifestyle. The section «Diary of health» is shown and the fragment of occupation providing formation of physical health taking into account possibilities of the educational content of a subject «The world around» is presented. Work allows the child to control the state of health and increases interest in a healthy lifestyle.
Conditions for improving the professional competence of primary school teachers in educational workPublication date: 18.02.2019Current trends in the development of education system
- Anisimova Olga Sergeevna
- Work direction:
- Педагог – ключевая фигура создания условий развития успешного ребенка
- The teacher is a significant figure in the formation and development of the student's personality. In this regard, the task of preparing a primary school teacher of a new type is relevant. This article discusses such a topic of educational development in the Russian Federation as conditions for increasing the professional competence of an elementary school teacher. The urgency of the problem is caused by the strengthening of the requirements in all spheres of labor activity for professional training in the conditions of a market economy. The author dwells on the analysis of those qualities that are necessary for a modern primary school teacher to meet the needs of society in bringing up an adaptive, highly intelligent and free individual with basic competences and capable of subsequent adequate self-determination in the professional sphere. The teacher’s figure in the work is viewed as a tutor and facilitator.