List of publications on a keyword: «биоценоз»
Homo Sapiens. A chelovechestvo?Publication date: 13.02.2019Education and science: current trends
- Savotkin Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современной науки
- Mankind is one of the organs of an organism distributed in space – the Earth's Biosystem; therefore, it can exist, evolving, only with continuous interaction and competition according to the laws of the living world with all its parts. To participate in its transformations of the living and mineral worlds into a single living organism, uniting for this the mind of people into the mind of humanity. As the author notes, having distinguished itself from Nature, mankind began to parasitize on the living world, being content only with the mind of separate individuals to achieve their selfish goals. To this end, relations are changing both among people and their associations, up to and including states. The egoism of people led to capitalism – a disastrous path for humanity. In the presence of the mind of mankind, another society would be chosen based on the laws of nature.
Ecological Trends of Modern Landscape DesignPublication date: 06.05.2020Culture. Science. Education: Current Issues
- Berezkina Irina Valentinovna
- Work direction:
- Глава 2. Наука
- The author of the article outlines that at the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries, environmental problems were significantly aggravated in the world, which led to the loss of biological and landscape diversity, which significantly worsened the comfort of the human environment. The author also points out that in order to preserve and develop biological and landscape diversity, there is a need to develop and apply fundamentally new approaches of environmental design. The purpose of the study is to analyze the prerequisites and develop an ecological approach to the design of landscape architecture at the present stage. The object of research was the study of the formation and development of the principles of landscape and ecological architecture at the present stage of development. A general scientific method, based on the analysis of literary sources, systematization and generalization of theoretical and empirical data on the issue studied was applied. As a result of the study, it was found out that the basis of most modern urban land improvement and landscape gardening projects is the environmental principle, based on the restoration of ecosystems damaged as a result of anthropogenic activities. Landscaping projects carried out on the basis of the ecological design principle are aimed at preserving the natural topography and native vegetation on the territory of a particular object, its soil and hydrogeological conditions, using environmentally friendly materials and types of production, recycling and waste recycling, as well as wastewater treatment, reducing materials and labor input for the maintenance of the facility and much more.