List of publications on a keyword: «psychological problem»
Interactive game as a means of shaping the creative position of a teenagerPublication date: 12.02.2019Interactive game as a means of shaping the creative position of a teenager
- Svetlana N. Zhdanova, Aleksandra A. Chirkova
- Work direction:
- Авторская монография
- The monograph reveals the theoretical and practical basis for the formation of the creative position of a teenager by means of interactive games in educational organizations, contains a scientific rationale for the content and structure of the concept “creative position of a teenager”, pedagogical potential and classification of interactive games, discloses the conditions for the use of interactive games in working with adolescents. Proposed for students, undergraduates and graduate students, teachers – researchers interested in the problem.
Social and Pedagogical Aspects of Upbringing and Support of the Children Left Without Parental Care (According to Modern Russian Cinematography)Publication date: 30.11.2020Socio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Mariya M. Sheina, Irina M. Kryuchkova
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы сопровождения и поддержки современной российской семьи
- The author analyzes the problem of social orphanhood on the examples of Russian films «Kuka» and «My Children». An attempt to present a socio-psychological portrait of the heroines is made. The article deals with the social and psychological problems of raising children left without parental care, and the support of the family institution by society and social workers. The problems of professionalism of social services' workers and the difficulties of families taking up a child from a social institution are raised.