List of publications on a keyword: «pedagogical system»
Kriterii i urovni gotovnosti uchitelia k prepodavaniiu diskussionnykh voprosov istoricheskoi nauki po itogam obucheniia v organizatsii povysheniia kvalifikatsiiPublication date: 31.01.2019Education and science: current trends
- Variushchenko Viktor Ivanovich, Gaikova Oksana Viktorovna
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- The article presents criteria and indicators that serve as the starting point for identifying levels of theoretical and practical teacher’s readiness to teach controversial issues of historical science in the process of advanced training. The proposed criteria take into account the multi-dimensionality, complexity of pedagogical concepts and phenomena, allowing you to select the characteristics necessary for the effectiveness evaluation developed and implemented the experimental model of teaching «Formation of teachers readiness to teach controversial issues of historical science in the organization of additional professional education».
Educational technologies of new pedagogical systemPublication date: 21.02.2019Development of education
- Dmitrieva Nataliia Konstantinovna
- Work direction:
- Russian education system
- The article is concerned with the problem of information and education system development as a new pedagogical system. The significance of the problem is conditioned by the mounting needs of developing digital economy and inner demand of the individual receiving higher education. The category of «information and education system» was studied and its major characteristic features were revealed; a general definition of the category in focus was formulated. A set of modified pedagogical technologies based on the information and communication technologies’ potential was researched with the purpose to identify its effectiveness on the realization of the «information and education system» as one of the pedagogical conditions. According the author of the article a set of modified pedagogical technologies should include: project based learning technology based on interactive methods of teaching, technology of contextual education, modular technology and proactive teaching technology. The basic principles uniting all chosen technologies are the principle of activity, selfsufficiency, creativity and productivity.