List of publications on a keyword: «pedagogical system»
Kriterii i urovni gotovnosti uchitelia k prepodavaniiu diskussionnykh voprosov istoricheskoi nauki po itogam obucheniia v organizatsii povysheniia kvalifikatsiiPublication date: 31.01.2019Education and science: current trends
- Viktor I. Variushchenko, Oksana V. Gaikova
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- The article presents criteria and indicators that serve as the starting point for identifying levels of theoretical and practical teacher’s readiness to teach controversial issues of historical science in the process of advanced training. The proposed criteria take into account the multi-dimensionality, complexity of pedagogical concepts and phenomena, allowing you to select the characteristics necessary for the effectiveness evaluation developed and implemented the experimental model of teaching «Formation of teachers readiness to teach controversial issues of historical science in the organization of additional professional education».
Educational technologies of new pedagogical systemPublication date: 21.02.2019Development of education
- Nataliia K. Dmitrieva
- Work direction:
- Russian education system
- The article is concerned with the problem of information and education system development as a new pedagogical system. The significance of the problem is conditioned by the mounting needs of developing digital economy and inner demand of the individual receiving higher education. The category of «information and education system» was studied and its major characteristic features were revealed; a general definition of the category in focus was formulated. A set of modified pedagogical technologies based on the information and communication technologies’ potential was researched with the purpose to identify its effectiveness on the realization of the «information and education system» as one of the pedagogical conditions. According the author of the article a set of modified pedagogical technologies should include: project based learning technology based on interactive methods of teaching, technology of contextual education, modular technology and proactive teaching technology. The basic principles uniting all chosen technologies are the principle of activity, selfsufficiency, creativity and productivity.
Sociocultural and Anthropoecological Distinctive Features of Pedagogical DiscoursePublication date: 23.03.2020Ethnic Culture
- Maksim V. Kochetkov
- Work direction:
- History, Theory and Practice of Ethno-cultural Education
- The relevance of the study is due to the complexity of socio-cultural reality due to the aggravation of the contradiction between globalization and national-oriented processes, the increasing struggle of cultures, economies and ideologies, and the acceleration of scientific and technological progress. The purpose of the article is to consider sociocultural and anthropoecological distinctive features of pedagogical discourse. The author points out that anthropo-innovations, such as genetic engineering, cyborgization, cloning, integration with artificial intelligence, pharmaceutical advances, and GMO products threaten the existence of a person in his or her mental and physical integrity. The restriction of anthropological innovations is due to spiritual revival, reliance on traditional cultures, as well as the best cultural and pedagogical national experience, and is determined by the understanding of the soul as an integrating component of a person. In the Humanities, the description of an increasingly complex socio-cultural reality is closely related to its description in the context of various discursive plans. This approach is also promising for pedagogy. At the same time, modern trends in the development of the discursive approach “blur” the boundaries of pedagogical knowledge. The article presents a highly specialized definition of pedagogical discourse. During the study the following methods were applied: analysis of legal documents and scientific and methodical literature. It is proved that the pedagogical category “zone of proximal development” in its socio-cultural and anthropo-ecological contexts favors understanding of the distinctive features of educational and pedagogical discourse. It is concluded that orientation to the zone of proximal development of the individual contributes to the consistency of the socio-cultural experience, including nationally oriented components, transmitted by the teacher, with the life experience of the student, favors his or her emotional involvement in the educational process.