List of publications on a keyword: «higher technical education»
Gumanitarizatsiia vysshego obrazovaniia i ee realizatsiia v podgotovke magistrantov k nauchno-pedagogicheskoi deiatel'nosti v tekhnicheskom universitetePublication date: 26.03.2020Education and science: current trends
- Babaeva Natalia Mikhailovna, Belova Natalia Georgievna, Morozov Aleksandr Petrovich
- Work direction:
- Глава II. Современные тенденции развития образования
- The dominance of the technocratic model of civilization development has led to a number of global problems, each of which threatens the destruction of humanity. The most terrible of the threatening catastrophes is the anthropological one, the destruction of the human being in man. The necessity for comprehensive humanization of all spheres of human activity is argued. Humanitarization of higher technical education is considered the most important mechanism and means of forming a professional's humanitarian culture. The article presents the results of a study where a technical university students’ attitude to the study of Humanities was analyzed. The article reflects the problem of training teaching staff for technical universities and considers the reserves for improving the quality of training of undergraduates as prospective teachers. A three-stage model of undergraduates’ comprehensive training for professional and pedagogical activities of a technical university teacher is presented.
Vysshee tekhnicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii: problemy i vozmozhnostiPublication date: 30.01.2019Education and science: current trends
- Nadtochii Iuliia Borisovna, Zernii Iurii Vladimirovich
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- In order to maintain competitiveness, in order to meet the requirements of a constantly changing environment, almost any organization needs development. In this regard, there are certain problems that often require immediate solutions. And the educational organization of higher education is no exception. The main thing is to identify adverse circumstances (i.e. problems) in time and correctly, identify opportunities (favorable circumstances) and find ways to solve existing problems. At present, there are various problems of modern technical education – this is the rapid development of modern technologies (their appearance is much faster than the existing timeline for training specialists), and high competition (now knowledge-intensive and high-tech projects are preferred), and the complexity of training combined with the isolation of many teachers from real practical activities, and at the same time the graduates' reluctance to go to work on the received specialty, given the relatively low wages. The problems of higher technical education outlined in the presented material were revealed through a survey of students (future engineers, economists and managers) and suggested ways to solve them.