List of publications on a keyword: «standardization»
Adaptation and Standardization of Deductive Reasoning Test for 9th Class Pupils in UzbekistanProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Support of Talented Children: Problems, Directions, Approaches, Conditions
- Sanobar N. Akbarova
- Work direction:
- Проблемы диагностики и выявления одаренных детей
- Deductive reasoning ability is one of cognitive abilities that is required for the activities of many professional specialties. In Uzbekistan, Jim Barrett's “Deduction” test has been adapted for adolescents and standardized assessment criteria for ninth grade pupils. A total of 1,105 pupils (Mage=15.5) have participated in the study. The results showed no difference between male and female groups.
- test, adaptation, standardization, ability, deductive reasoning
Problemy standartizatsii deiatel'nosti obrazovatel'noi organizatsii po profilaktike deviantnogo povedeniia obuchaiushchikhsia: podkhody, instrumentyBook ChapterEducation: theory, methodology, practice
- Svetlana A. Belousova
- Work direction:
- Глава 5. Современные подходы к профилактической работе в школе и коррекции агрессивного поведения в спорте
- Difficulties that exist in the prevention of students' deviant behavior, implemented by educational institutions, are shown, requiring establishment of standards and activity regulations that would increase its effectiveness due to the integrative, regulatory, communicative and stabilizing functions of the standards. Effective methods and contents of standardization for this object are discussed. Necessary and sufficient to increase the effectiveness of prevention of deviant behavior in students is considered the following composition of minimal requirements: glossary; identifiers of issues/risks (by type) of a student/group; deficit competencies by types of issues/risks and means of their identification; task-oriented (for emerging deficit competencies) educational subprograms with a reference to their resource (for all types of resources) support; algorithm for establishing a profile/direction of preventive work with a selected subject (single, complex social), module assignments; algorithm for developing a generalized school preventive work program for the school year; administration of the school's preventive program; algorithm and protocols for data exchange during and after the implementation of educational subprograms; algorithm for the formation of an information system that supports the educational process in accordance with any preventive subprogram.
- standards and standardization in education, prevention of deviant behavior
Transformatsiia normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniia bukhgalterskogo ucheta i otchetnosti v obespechenii ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti gosudarstvaBook ChapterTransformation of the legal regulation of accounting and reporting in ensuring the economic security of the state
- Nataliia V. Voskresenskaia, Marina V. L'vova
- Work direction:
- Авторская монография
- The issues of the current state of legal regulation of accounting as one of the factors ensuring the economic security of the state are considered; its conceptual foundations, peculiarities of legal regulation of individual accounting objects, as well as the main directions of development in modern conditions are determined. For employees of the scientific sphere, accounting services, university professors, as well as for students in the areas of training "Economics", "Jurisprudence ".
- accounting, standardization, regulation of accounting and reporting, international financial reporting standards, economic security