List of publications on a keyword: «native language teaching»
On the Issue of the Preparation of Educational and Methodological Kits for the Development of Speech and Teaching the Native Language, Literary Education for Chuvash KindergartensResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 5 No 2
- Tamara V. Artemyeva
- Work direction:
- The purpose of the article is to substantiate approaches to the development of educational and methodological kits for preschool educational institutions of the Chuvash Republic on the development of native speech and teaching native language, literary education in the Chuvash language. Research material. Literature analysis, study of the history of the formation and development of methods of speech development and literary education of pre-school students: the views of the founders of the methodology of speech development (E.I. Tikheeva, E.A. Fleerin, O.I. Soloviev, etc.) and literary education of pre-school students (M.M. Konina, L.M. Gurovich, Z.A. Gritsenko, etc.). The need for a systematic approach to work on speech development (E.I. Tikheeva), justification of the approach to the lesson as the main leading form of education (M.M. Alekseeva, V.I. Yashina), modern requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard in working with preschoolers and the views of classical teachers (E.A. Fleerin, A.P. Usova, O.A. Skorolupova), the importance of a comprehensive approach to solving speech development problems (F.A. Sokhin, O.S. Ushakov), the peculiar tasks of familiarization with fiction, different approaches to the purpose of a children's book, studies of the peculiarities of artistic perception among preschoolers, changing views on the role of a children's book and its aesthetic nature (L.M. Gurovich), the origin of the methodology of literary education of preschoolers (Z.A. Gritsenko), the unresolved issue of the organization of work on the formation of a large "talented" reader, the validity of organizing direct educational activities in kindergarten to familiarize with literature (M.M. Konina, M. Gurovich, O.S. Ushakova, N.V. Gavrish). Research results and conclusions. The conceptual approaches to the development of educational and methodological kits for the development of speech and teaching native (Chuvash) are substantiated language, literary education of pre-school children in Chuvash kindergartens. The ideas and provisions implemented in teaching aids have been successfully tested in a number of Chuvash kindergartens and have been accepted by teachers.
- standard, Chuvash language, speech development, native language teaching, educational and methodical manual, literary education of preschoolers, brief history
On the Issue of Teaching Creative Writing to the Primary School StudentsResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 3
- Tamara V. Artemyeva, Oleg I. Pechnikov
- Work direction:
- Pedagogy and Modern Education
- The purpose of the article is to determine the importance of teaching creative writing to younger schoolchildren. The urgency of the problem of teaching creative writing in the native Chuvash language is due to the need for the formation of text competencies in younger schoolchildren, the lack of formation of their native writing skills, especially creative writing. Material and methods of research. The main research methods were the study of literature, the analysis of teachers 'difficulties and errors in the students' works. A brief history of the issue is considered: the ideas of developing creative writing skills among foreign researchers: the most successful start of learning creative writing is 4-5 years old (M. Montessori), the need to believe in the creative abilities of a child (S. Frenet); leading domestic teachers: every child is born a potential writer (L. N. Tolstoy), the experiments of V. A. Sukhomlinsky and Sh. Amonashvili on composing fairy tales and stories by students, I. Ya. Yakovleva on teaching creative writing to students of the Chuvash Simbirsk school; the main provisions of the Chuvash linguodidacts: the support of written creativity on the development of oral speech (M. Ya. Sirotkin), on the observation of objects, phenomena (F. T. Timofeev), the need to study the structure and content of the text from the first grade (V. E. Efimov, I. V. Drozdov, L. P. Sergeev), the need to work on composing miniature texts in the native language lessons (D. S. Filippova). The main problems in teaching creative writing in the Chuvash primary school are highlighted. The assumption is made about the effectiveness of planning within the hours allocated to the native language, creative writing lessons. The results of the study. The purpose and tasks, features of the organization of creative writing lessons in grades 2-4 of Chuvash schools are described: it is recommended to conduct one lesson every two weeks, the main goal is the formation of a comprehensively developed language personality. The main directions, methods and forms of work: work on the content, structure of the text; on language tools, editing. It is concluded that the idea and provisions of the methods are accepted by teachers, and the lessons of creative writing are introduced into the practice of the Chuvash primary school.
- native language teaching, relevance, short history, Chuvash linguodidactics, teaching creative writing, state of the problem, lessons of creative writing, organization features, main directions, methods and forms of work