List of publications on a keyword: «consulting»
Digital Educational Consulting in the Professional Training of Future TeachersResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 5 No 2
- Natalia D. Golikova, Svetlana N. Fyodorova
- Work direction:
- Pedagogy and Modern Education
- The article deals with the problem of professional training of future teachers in the conditions of digitalization of education. Particular attention is paid to changes in the structure and process of education due to the rapid development of new technologies, as well as the active informatization and digitalization of society. The authors emphasize the possibilities of digital educational consulting as one of the young areas, through which it is possible to minimize risks and create conditions for pedagogical support of both future teachers and young professionals. The aim of this study is to identify the significance of information and educational consulting in the professional training of future teachers. Materials and methods of research: theoretical methods (analysis and synthesis of scientific and methodological literature on the topic of research) were used in the research. Results of the study and discussion: the activities of educational institutions of higher education for adaptability to new conditions and enterprises of various actions regarding the training of competitive and adapted to the new realities of graduates of teacher training areas were analyzed; various sources were analyzed to identify the essence and semantic characteristics of the concept of «digital competence»; the essence and role of digital educational consulting in professional training were outlined Conclusions: the most advantageous way to solve the problems associated with the preparation of future teachers in the digital transformation of education is the use of a new direction in the field of consulting – «digital educational consulting», which provides skilled support for the subjects of the educational process based on the use of digital resources and digital technologies.
- professional training, digital competence, future teachers, digital technology, digital transformation (digitalization), digital educational consulting
Psychological aspects of a lawyer's consulting activity.ProceedingLaw, Economics and Management
- Kseniia I. Kudrina
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы юриспруденции
- This article discusses the main psychological aspects of advocacy, the importance of psychology both during consultations and during the entire professional activity of a lawyer.
- lawyer, advocacy, principal, consultation, legal assistance, consulting activity, psychological aspects
Relevant Issues of Russian Consulting MarketBook ChapterEconomics and Law
- Anna I. Kashirtseva, Mariia A. Plakhotnikova
- Work direction:
- Глава 4
- Modern consulting processes at any level are quite complex and require constant monitoring and improvement to maintain their effectiveness. That is why the interest in studying the consulting market as a separate object of management activity is constantly growing. The purpose of the study is to identify the problems of the development of the consulting market that are characteristic of Russian practice and to find optimal ways to eliminate them. The research methodology includes general scientific methods such as comparative analysis of sources, system analysis and synthesis of facts, induction and analogy. The result of the research is a list of problematic areas of the consulting market development and current ways to improve it.
- efficiency, consulting, consulting market, market development management