List of publications on a keyword: «social security»
Social Security and Healthcare of University Students: Content and Technology AspectProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Marina G. Novikova
- Work direction:
- Personal health and security in the modern educational system
- The article reveals aspects of training university students on healthcare and social security. We consider the goal and result of the presented program to be the creation of a socially safe and health-preserving environment at the university. The program is based on personal, active and systematic approaches, which involve the study of the student's personality as a subject of social and professional activity. As a result of the study mechanisms for organizational, managerial and content-technological support for the creation of such environment in the university have been developed. That allows, with the help of extracurricular and classroom sessions with students, to carry out theoretical and psychological training of young people, as well as provides social security and health preservation.
- healthcare, educational technologies, Safe educational environment, social security, methodological principles
International activities of the Russian state in the field of social policyProceedingLaw, Economics and Management
- Daria D. Petrova
- Work direction:
- Международное право
- The article provides a comprehensive analysis of the significance of international acts in the field of social insurance and social policy for the legal protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation.
- human rights and freedoms, socio-economic rights and freedoms of man and citizen, United Nations, "international labour organization" (ILO), "international social security Association" (ISSA), UN Economic and social Council, world health organization (who)