List of publications on a keyword: «media text»
Functional-pagmatic characteristics of the mediatextProceedingEducation and Pedagogy
- Anna V. Butova
- Work direction:
- Филология в системе образования
- A special direction in linguistics – media linguistics – deals with the analysis of media texts. The purpose of this article is to consider the functional and pragmatic characteristics of media texts. Particular attention is paid to the tasks and functions that the media text performs in the mass media discourse. The types of media texts and their linguistic and stylistic features are considered.
- media linguistics, mass media discourse, media text, functions of media text, types of media texts
Vnutrenniaia dialogichnost' kategorii budushchego vremeni (na primere mediinykh tekstov)Book ChapterCulture. Science. Education: modern trends
- Tatiana A. Sukhomlina
- Work direction:
- Глава 2. Наука
- The article describes the internal dialogic nature of the Future Tense category in mass media texts. On the example of various texts, the author comes to the conclusion that the internal dialogic nature of the category as one of the resources of word creation is becoming more and more vivid in the British mass media texts. As a result of the research, it is an obvious fact for the author that the form of presenting the article to reader in all genres of journalism is changing due to the decrease in ethical and stylistic norms of speech, determined by the progressive democratization of communication. The results of the novelty of the work are presented in the description of the Future Tense category as a complex phenomenon that has different author’s meanings because of the internal dialogue with reader, and determines the journalist's attitude to the presented information. The author of the article tells that the internal dialogic nature of the category is the basis of the future semantics, which is based on the author's desire to describe his beliefs and influence the reader using the language means of the Future Tense category.
- the Future Tense category, mass media texts, the internal dialogic nature, new meanings, the language means of the Future Tense