List of publications on a keyword: «tax regulation»
Analiz deistviia reguliruiushchei funktsii nalogov v usloviiakh ekonomicheskikh sanktsii v Rossiiskoi FederatsiiBook ChapterEconomics and Law: problems, strategy, monitoring
- Natalia A. Soloveva
- Work direction:
- Глава 5
- In connection with the introduction by unfriendly countries of a new package of economic sanctions against the Russian Federation, in 2022, in order to reduce the negative impact of sanctions on the country's economy, the legislator implemented a number of anti-sanctions tax regulation measures. Within the framework of the conducted research, a set of scientific methods was used, including general research methods (generalization, comparison, description, etc.) general scientific (dialectical, logical, systemic, functional), private scientific (statistical, synergetic, etc.), special (comparative legal, formal legal, expert legal, etc.). In the course of the research, the author analyzes and evaluates the anti-sanction tax measures used in 2022, identifies problems of their practical application, and suggests appropriate solutions.
- taxes, actions, anti-sanctions measures, regulatory function of taxes, tax regulation tools, IT industry, hotel business
Current situation of the economic mechanism of private enterprise in the Republic of KazakhstanProceedingRelevant issues of management, economics and economic security
- Olga V. Mishulina, Aisha T. Omarova, Aleksei A. Kalashnikov
- Work direction:
- Анализ и прогнозирование основных тенденций современной экономики на макро-, мезо- и микроуровне
- This article deals with the current state and development of the economic mechanism of private enterprise in Kazakhstan. Recent trends have been identified in the economic mechanism of private enterprise, based on the application of scientific knowledge, comparison, analysis and systems approach. The result of the study is the formulation of the strengths and weaknesses of small and medium-sized enterprises and the advantages and disadvantages of the state and integration subsystem of the economic mechanism of private entrepreneurship, providing various support measures and contributing to sustainable economic development of the government. The unfavourable trends that have been identified will help to substantiate the main directions for improving the efficiency of small and medium-sized businesses in the country.
- small and medium-sized enterprises, economic mechanism of private entrepreneurship, credit regulation, tax regulation, customs regulation, development institutions, public-private partnership