List of publications on a keyword: «small and medium-sized enterprises»
ORGANIZATION OF SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES AT THE REGIONAL LEVELProceedingSocio-Economic Processes of Modern Society (for the 80th anniversary of Lev Panteleimonovich Kurakov)
- Elena K. Evdokimova, Vladislava V. Gordova
- Work direction:
- Социально-экономические процессы в обществе
- The article considers the need to organize a support infrastructure in order to ensure the stable functioning of small and medium-sized businesses. The problems of the development of small and medium-sized businesses are outlined. The main objects of the support infrastructure in the Kemerovo region are shown.
- region, small and medium-sized enterprises, support measures, support infrastructure
Current situation of the economic mechanism of private enterprise in the Republic of KazakhstanProceedingRelevant issues of management, economics and economic security
- Olga V. Mishulina, Aisha T. Omarova, Aleksei A. Kalashnikov
- Work direction:
- Анализ и прогнозирование основных тенденций современной экономики на макро-, мезо- и микроуровне
- This article deals with the current state and development of the economic mechanism of private enterprise in Kazakhstan. Recent trends have been identified in the economic mechanism of private enterprise, based on the application of scientific knowledge, comparison, analysis and systems approach. The result of the study is the formulation of the strengths and weaknesses of small and medium-sized enterprises and the advantages and disadvantages of the state and integration subsystem of the economic mechanism of private entrepreneurship, providing various support measures and contributing to sustainable economic development of the government. The unfavourable trends that have been identified will help to substantiate the main directions for improving the efficiency of small and medium-sized businesses in the country.
- small and medium-sized enterprises, economic mechanism of private entrepreneurship, credit regulation, tax regulation, customs regulation, development institutions, public-private partnership