List of publications on a keyword: «preschool institution»
Organization of a Safe Environment in Pre-school Institutions as a Condition for Preserving the Life and Health of PupilsProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Elena V. Ganyushina, Kseniya S. Shalaginova
- Work direction:
- Conditions of the pre-school educational environment that create and ensure the safety of pupils
- This article raises and discusses the main issues related to the organization of a safe environment for pupils of pre-school educational institutions. After analyzing the psychological and pedagogical literature on the topic of the research, the conditions that will help organize a competent and safe childhood for each child in the educational system are noted. We also studied the criteria and identified a number of psychological and pedagogical measures aimed at helping in various situations that arise within the framework of pre-school educational institutions for children, teachers, and parents.
- educational environment, safety, safety conditions for pupils, preschool institution, pre-school children
Formy gosudarstvennoi podderzhki doshkol'nykh obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniiBook ChapterCulture. Science. Education: modern trends
- Lidiia A. Dylevskaia, Nadezhda P. Sovetova
- Work direction:
- Глава 3. Образование
- Current regulatory legal act regulating educational activities in the Russian Federation is considered in the study. Special attention is paid to the legal framework for state regulation of preschool institutions engaged in correction of children's speech disorders. The analysis of the existing measures of state support was conducted, the quality of services provided in child care center is assessed, problem areas are identified, ways of improving the forms of state support were proposed according to the materials selected as research area of a municipal education.
- state support of preschool institutions, forms of support, assessment of the quality of education